Coventry Health Care contracts with pharmacies that equal or exceed the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements for pharmacy access in your area.
Coventry offers a unique combination of plans and pharmacy networks to meet a variety of member needs. You can use our Pharmacy Locator tool to locate a network pharmacy or a preferred pharmacy which can offer you additional savings.
How to Use the Pharmacy Locator
Follow these simple steps to find a network pharmacy:
1. Choose 2016 Plan Pharmacies or 2015 Plan Pharmacies to begin your search (Locate a pharmacy for a Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan).
2. Enter the ZIP code in which you would like to find a pharmacy, and click on “Search Plan.”
3. Select the plan you would like to find a pharmacy for, and then click on "Pharmacy Lookup."
4. You can choose to complete your search by ZIP code or you can search by address. For the ZIP code search, enter how many miles outside of the ZIP code to search within and/or the pharmacy name you would like to search for. For the address search, enter an address and how many miles outside the address to search within. Click on "Find pharmacies."
5. The network pharmacies in the ZIP code or address you searched for will be in bold font.
Locate a Pharmacy
Choose Locate a Pharmacy for 2016 Plans or Locate a Pharmacy for 2015 Plans to begin your search (Locate a pharmacy for a Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan).
Use the online Pharmacy Finder to find pharmacies available through the Prescription Drug plans and the Medicare Advantage plans offered by Coventry Health Care.