With our nationwide pharmacy network, chances are there's one near you! Covetry Health Care contracts with pharmacies that equal or exceed the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements for pharmacy access in your area. Our Pharmacy Locator will help you find a pharmacy.
There are changes to your pharmacy network offerings in 2015. Access the Pharmacy Locator tool to find an in-network pharmacy. Coventry offers a unique combination of plans and pharmacy networks to meet a variety of member needs. You can use our Pharmacy Finder tool to locate a network pharmacy or to determine if your pharmacy is in the network aligned with your plan of interest, or you can call Customer Service. Coventry plans utilize distinct networks, so be sure to check the pharmicies assigned to the plan in which you enroll.
How to Use the Pharmacy Locator
Follow these simple steps to find a network pharmacy:
1. Begin your search here by clicking on Locate a Pharmacy for 2015 plans or Locate a Pharmacy for 2014 plans.
2. Enter the ZIP code in which you would like to find a pharmacy, and click on “Search Plan.”
3. Select the plan you would like to find a pharmacy for, and then click on "Pharmacy Lookup."
4. You can choose to complete your search by ZIP code or you can search by address. For the ZIP code search, enter how many miles outside of the ZIP code to search within and/or the pharmacy name you would like to search for. For the address search, enter an address and how many miles outside the address to search within. Click on "Find pharmacies."
5. The network pharmacies in the ZIP code or address you searched for will be in bold font.