*Other pharmacies are available in our network.
With more than 62,000 pharmacies in our nationwide network, chances are, there’s one near you! Coventry Health Care contracts with pharmacies that equal or exceed the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requirements for pharmacy access in your area. Our Pharmacy Locator will help you find a pharmacy.
How to Use the Pharmacy Locator
Follow these simple steps to find a network pharmacy:
1. Begin your search here by clicking on Locate a Pharmacy.
2. Enter the ZIP code in which you would like to find a pharmacy, and click on “Search Plan.”
3. Select the plan you would like to find a pharmacy for, and then click on "Pharmacy Lookup."
4. You can choose to complete your search by ZIP code or you can search by address. For the ZIP code search, enter how many miles outside of the ZIP code to search within and/or the pharmacy name you would like to search for. For the address search, enter an address and how many miles outside the address to search within. Click on "Find pharmacies."
5. The network pharmacies in the ZIP code or address you searched for will be in bold font.
2013 Coventry Medicare Printable Pharmacy Directories
First Health Part D (PDP)
Illinois - Central and Northern
Illinois - Southwest
Missouri - Eastern
Missouri - Western
Ohio - Northwestern