Member Forms & Resources
Appointment of Representative Form
You can name a relative, friend, advocate, doctor, or someone else to be your appointed authorized representative. This will give that person the right and ability to act for you. Some other persons may already be authorized under state law to act for you. If you want someone to act for you, then you and the person you want to act for you must sign and date a statement that gives this person legal permission to act as your authorized representative.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services at the phone number listed on the back of your ID card.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form
- Use this authorization agreement form for ACH debit to allow your plan to withdraw your monthly plan premium payment from your checking or savings account on the 10th of each month.
Medicare Member Designated Representative Form
- Complete this form if you want someone to act on your behalf. To prevent unauthorized use, these forms are posted on our Secure Member Portal.
Prescription Drug Forms
- Locate prescription drug forms including mail order and reimbursement forms.
Member Medical Reimbursement Form
- Return the completed form and applicable receipts to the address for your health plan listed in the attached document.
Part D Vaccine & Administration (Injection) Claim Form
- This claim form is for reimbursement of covered Part D vaccines and their administration (injection). Please consult your Evidence of Coverage for specific coverage information.
Prescription Drug Claim Form
- Request reimbursement for prescription drugs by completing this form.
Not yet a Member?
Access the Plan Finder to find plans available in your service area and compare benefits provided by Coventry. The choice is yours. When you compare costs, we think you’ll see the value that our plans offer.
My Online Services
Access your health care information & manage your personal health with our wellness tools.
Login or Register Now >>