Access your health care information & manage your personal health with our wellness tools through My Online Services.
- Advantra - TX
Whether you are an employer, health care provider, interested in enrolling, or already a member, our goal is to provide you with valuable and convenient online resources and information. Come explore the ways in which we can help you take charge of your Medicare Advantage coverage.
Our Commitment to You!
To honor our commitment to your health and welfare, we would now like to take the time to encourage you to obtain an initial preventive health checkup during the first three months of your initial enrollment into Advantra and annually thereafter. This checkup includes blood pressure, diabetes, colorectal, mammography (if you are female) and other preventive tests necessary to detect any early signs of conditions that may require immediate correction. IF you already have conditions that are under treatment, this provides your doctor the opportunity to reevaluate your overall treatment including the medications you are currently taking. If you are interested in a formulary drug that is lower in copay but is equally effective, consult your doctor. Click here for the Advantra Formulary.
Preventive Dental Care!
Our commitment to your health does not end with caring for your body and your mind. Advantra TX is also concerned about your oral health. This is why we would also like to encourage you to obtain an annual dental checkup to include x-rays and dental cleanings.
Exercise and Fitness!
You have heard it many times before from your family, friends and your doctor – having a fitness and exercise routine several times a week is good for your mental and physical health. Advantra also believes in physical exercise as an important component of your overall health! This is why we offer an extensive list of fitness center locations throughout major cities where you can perform your exercise routine while meeting health-conscious individuals just like you.
We Are Only A Phone Call Away!
If you have any questions or would like help with any of the following –please call us at 1-866-731-9570 (1-888-788-4010 TTY) We're here 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, from October 1 to February 14, and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, from February 15 to September 30.
- Informing us of an address or phone number change
- Finding a PCP, specialist, mental health professional, dentist or fitness center
- Choosing a generic or brand prescription drug with the lowest copay
- Calculating how much of your dental benefit limit you have used
- Understanding your Advantra benefits
- Referring a friend or family member with their permission OR
- Simply telling us how we may improve our benefits, services and network
We welcome your calls and the opportunity to assist you with your information and service needs!
Helpful Hints to become an effective Advantra Member!
- Show your Advantra TX id card with each visit
- Avoid hospital emergency rooms for non-emergency conditions to avoid long waits. Call your doctor for an urgent appointment instead or go to an urgent care center for urgent, non-emergency care needs. Click here for the closest urgent care center located in your Advantra Provider Directory.
- Keep copies of all your co-payment receipts for future reference to assist in any disputes over Medical out-of-pocket costs.
- Make an appointment with your annual physical checkup now!
- Get your flu shots now if you haven’t done so already!
- Refer to your Advantra Evidence of Coverage for a summary of your benefits and copays and member responsibilities.
- If you use certain drugs on a regular basis to maintain effective control of certain conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes etc., use the pharmacy mail order program to save copays!
find a plan
Coventry Health Care offers products across the county. Compare and find the best plan for you.
Find 2015 Plans >>
- Online Request Forms
- Medicare.gov Resources
- Other Resources