Member Forms & Resources
Case Management Request Form
- HealthAmerica and Advantra Case Management Request Form
Flu Vaccination (PA)
- For members in Pennsylvania seeking flu vaccination reimbursement. Contact Customer Service with specific benefit questions.
Member Medical Reimbursement Form
- Return the completed form and applicable receipts to the address for your health plan listed in the attached document.
Prescription Drug Claim Form
- Request reimbursement for prescription drugs by completing this form.
ADDITIONAL MEMBER INFORMATION
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form
Use this authorization agreement form for ACH debit to allow your plan to withdraw your monthly plan premium payment from your checking or savings account on the 10th of each month.
Advance Directives (PA)
- Advance Directives ("Living Wills") for Health Care in Pennsylvania
Advance Directives (OH)
- Advance Directives ("Living Wills") for Health Care in Ohio
NCQA Recognition Directory
- The Diabetes Physician Recognition Program (DPRP) recognizes physicians for demonstrated high quality care patients with diabetes. Note: not all DPRP physicians participate in the HealthAmerica and HealthAssurance network.
Medical Technology Evaluation
- How We Evaluate New Medical Technology
- Filing a Complaint or Appeal
Provider Search (OH)
- Finding a Network Health Care Professional and Information about Them - Ohio
Provider Search (PA)
- Finding a Network Health Care Professional and Information about Them - Pennsylvania
Chronic Disease Management
- Information about Our Chronic Disease Management Programs
- To promote safe practices, HealthAmerica encourages our network hospitals to respond to the national Leapfrog hospital safety survey. The Leapfrog Group works with medical experts nationwide to identify problems and propose solutions to improve hospital safety.
Member Rights & Responsibilities
- Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)
Emergency and Out of Area Care
- Obtaining Care When Outside the Service Area
- PA Health Care Cost Containment Council
- Precertification Requirements
- Quality and Compliance - Provider Credentialing
- Coventry Health Care's quality improvement (QI) program works to ensure that all of our services meet high standards of quality and safety.
Health Care Law & Legislation
- Quality and Compliance - Health Care Law and Legislation
- Receiving Primary Care
Network Provider Standards
- Standards Our Network Providers Must Meet
- Submitting a Claim for Covered Services
- What Utilization Management Is and How Decisions Are Made
Not yet a Member?
Access the Plan Finder to find plans available in your service area and compare benefits provided by Coventry. The choice is yours. When you compare costs, we think you’ll see the value that our plans offer.
Do you have Medicare and Medicaid? You may be eligible for our Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan.
You can join Advantra Cares (HMO SNP) if you have Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance), live in our service area, AND have both Medicare and Medicaid.
This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare.
We encourage you to call us before downloading and completing the enrollment form. We can help you make a choice that best meets your needs. Please call us. There will be someone available to speak with you from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday.
If you live in one of the following counties please call 1-800-470-4272: Erie, Fayette.
If you live in one of the following counties please call 1-866-218-9822: Berks, Bucks, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton, Philadelphia.
find a plan
Coventry Health Care offers products across the county. Compare and find the best plan for you.
Find 2016 Plans >>
My Online Services
Access your health care information & manage your personal health with our wellness tools.
Login or Register Now >>