Our plans include benefits provided by Original Medicare and other services that can help you live life your way.
Information, Tools and Resources
Through My Online Services, our members can have access to their personal benefits and cost information around the clock, seven days a week. You can:
- Check your claims status and inquire about a specific claim
- See how close you are to reaching your deductible or max out-of-pocket expenses
- View current medications and get a prescription report for the past 2 years
- Access wellness tools and information to support your overall good health
- Print an identification (ID) card
- Change your Primary Care Physician (PCP) (for plans that require a PCP)
Coventry Health Care of Iowa and Nebraska are pleased to announce that members now have access to a wide variety of complementary health care and health improvement services through the ChooseHealthy® Affinity Program.
With the ChooseHealthy® program, you can:
- Receive discounts on services from a national network of more than 28,000 contracted chiropractors, acupuncturists, registered dietitians and massage therapists.
- Receive discounts on a broad selection of quality health improvement products, with free shipping on most items.
- Save up to 10% on telephone-based coaching programs for weight management, tobacco cessation, stress management, and healthy living, which include access to online resources, such as exercise/nutrition planners, trackers, a comprehensive health and wellness library, and more.
BenefitsCheckUp® is a no-cost, no obligation service provided by Coventry and the National Council on Aging to find programs that can help you save money on your health care and living expenses. There are benefits you may be missing! BenefitsCheckUp helps you find and enroll in public and private benefits programs. You can also find information on Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage including an online application for the Extra Help. It's simple and free and always includes the most up-to-date information.
Medicare Plan Ratings
Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next. The Medicare Program rates how well Medicare health and drug plans perform in different categories (for example, detecting and preventing illness, ratings from patients, patient safety, drug pricing and customer service). The documents below provide summary ratings of our plan's overall performance.
2014 Plan Ratings:
Coventry Health Care H1608
Coventry Health Care H1609
Coventry Health Care H7149
Coventry Health Care H8393
The documents below contain helpful information about your plan.
All materials below are available in English unless otherwise noted.
2014 Member Benefits Documents
Coventry Advantra Platinum (PPO) – H1608 (001)
- Iowa: Adair, Appanoose, Benton, Boone, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Carroll, Cass, Cedar, Clinton, Crawford, Dallas, Decatur, Delaware, Dickinson, Fayette, Fremont, Greene, Grundy, Guthrie, Hamilton, Harrison, Ida, Iowa, Jasper, Johnson, Jones, Keokuk, Linn, Lucas, Lyon, Madison, Mahaska, Marion, Marshall, Mills, Monona, Monroe, Montgomery, Muscatine, O'Brien, Osceola, Page, Plymouth, Polk, Pottawattamie, Poweshiek, Ringgold, Scott, Shelby, Sioux, Story, Tama, Union, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Webster, Winneshiek, Woodbury, Wright
Coventry Total Care (PPO) - H1608 (007)
Iowa: Marshall, Story
Coventry Total Care (PPO) - H1608 (008)
Iowa: Ida, Monona, Plymouth, Woodbury
Coventry Advantra Silver (HMO) – H1609 (001)
- Iowa: Adair, Appanoose, Benton, Boone, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Carroll, Cass, Cedar, Crawford, Dallas, Decatur, Delaware, Fayette, Fremont, Greene, Grundy, Guthrie, Hamilton, Harrison, Ida, Iowa, Jasper, Johnson, Jones, Keokuk, Linn, Lucas, Madison, Mahaska, Marion, Marshall, Mills, Monona, Monroe, Montgomery, Muscatine, Page, Plymouth, Polk, Pottawattamie, Poweshiek, Ringgold, Scott, Shelby, Story, Tama, Union, Warren, Washington, Wayne, Webster, Winneshiek, Woodbury, Wright
Coventry Total Care (HMO) – H1609 (009)
- Iowa: Dallas, Polk, Warren
Coventry Total Care (HMO) – H1609 (010)
- Iowa: Pottawattamie
Coventry Advantra Silver (HMO) – H7149 (001)
- Nebraksa: Burt, Butler, Cass, Colfax, Cuming, Dodge, Douglas, Gage, Jefferson, Lancaster, Otoe, Sarby, Saunders, Seward, Washington, Wayne
Coventry Total Care (HMO) – H7149 (004)
- Nebraska: Douglas, Sarpy
Coventry Advantra Platinum (PPO) – H8393 (001)
- Nebraska: Butler, Colfax, Cuming, Douglas, Gage, Jefferson, Knox, Lancaster, Washington, Wayne
Coventry Advantra Platinum (PPO) – H1608 (001)
- South Dakota: Bon Homme, Brookings, Clay, Hutchinson, Lake, Lincoln, McCook, Minnehaha, Moody, Turner, Union, Yankton
Not yet a Member?
Access the Plan Finder to find plans available in your service area and compare benefits provided by Coventry. The choice is yours. When you compare costs, we think you’ll see the value that our plans offer.
My Online Services
Access your health care information & manage your personal health with our wellness tools.
Login or Register Now >>